Leaders, managers, and supervisors are in critical organizational roles. Recent research indicates people often join companies highly motivated and with lofty goals only to become disheartened and leave because managers and supervisors fail to engage and support their people and teams.Read more
Mandt Leadership Programs are about shaping leaders today– bringing together participants from a wide variety of sectors and providing a learning environment that will inspire them, and help them develop their skills, knowledge and understanding of themselves, their workplace, and role within their community.
Customer service and staff retention is directly related to management style and organizational culture. This training will include assessment tools to monitor a baseline for company/organizational culture through enhancing healthy workplace relationships.
Requirements & Costs
No prerequisites. 2-day private event is $13,865 or $575 per person in an open event. 3-day private event is $20,335 or $785 per person in an open event.
Who It’s For
Mandt Supporting Successful Leadership Programs® are designed for company personnel working in leadership, managerial and supervisory positions. The intensive, variable-length programs assist organizations in training executives, directors, supervisory and managerial personnel by enhancing communication and relationship skills of these key leaders as they support the mission of, and people in their organization.
- Recognize how building healthy relationships can transform your company culture
- Learn to work within teams and bring different skills and styles to the table
- Develop and strengthen personal comfort levels and communication skills in approaching, meeting with and interviewing staff
- Sharpen time management, organizational and leadership skills
- Discover, first-hand, what skills promote effective leadership
- Network with and develop contacts in the community
Yes, CEU’s are given at a 1 per every 10 hours rate.
No. Anyone can attend the one day courses.